Σάββατο 9 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Elmore James - Dust My Broom

"Dust My Broom" is a blues song originally recorded as "I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
by American blues artist Robert Johnson in 1936.
You can learn more about this song here in wikipedia.org:

A cover by Elmore James.

I'm gonna get up in the mornin' 
I believe I'll dust my broom 
I'm gonna get up in the mornin' 
 I believe I'll dust my broom 
  
I quit the best girl I'm lovin',
  now my friends can get in my room
I'm gonna write a letter,
 telephone every town I know 
I'm gonna write a letter,
 telephone every town I know
  If I don't find her in Mississippi,
  she be in East Monroe I know
And I don't want no woman,  
want every downtown man she meets 
No I don't want no woman, 
want every downtown man she meets
  Man, she's a no good doney,
  they shouldn't allow her on the street, yeah
I believe, I believe my time ain't long
  I believe, I believe my time ain't long
  I ain't gonna leave my baby,
  and break up my happy home

Elmore James - Secret in Rock



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου